We collect information or data about you when you use the Made Tech website
This may include
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address and phone number if you contact us
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
This helps us to
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it respond to any feedback or questions you send us, if you’ve asked us to
Where your data is stored
- We store your data on our secure servers in the UK.
- It may also be stored outside of Europe.
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the public Internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try to keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites, unless you give us consent to do so.
Disclosing your information
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
The Made Tech website contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website