Made Tech conforms with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 level A and partially conforms with level AA. This means that we have more work to do to meet our goal of reaching level AA standard.
We also meet some level AAA requirements:
- Images of text are only used for decorative purposes and never to convey important information
- Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible. These are the limitations we know about:
- Older PDF documents aren’t always accessible with screen reader software
- Some of our online forms are difficult to use with just a keyboard
- You can’t skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- Some of the colour contrast does not meet guidelines
- Form error messages may not be visually clear and do not explain the error
- Some of the content is difficult to read
- The buttons may not all explain where they lead to
Please contact us if you notice an issue that isn’t on this list.