About this event
Design sprints are a great way to bring your team together to focus on a single problem. But what if your team and stakeholders can’t make it to the same place?
Steven Sampson-Jones, Delivery Principal at Made Tech, will share insights into how our teams planned and ran a fully remote design sprint and hackathon, including the advantages, disadvantages, and surprises.
- What design sprints are
- How remote design sprints work in practice
- How design sprints can integrate with agile delivery frameworks
- Interactive design thinking exercises (bring a pen and paper if you’d like to sketch along)
- Accessible Miro design sprint templates which you can use in your own projects right away!
How this session will run:
- Free to attend!
- Hosted and recorded via Zoom Meetings
- Questions and answers at the end
- We’ll ask for feedback after the event
Date and time
Thursday, 20 April 2023
12:00 pm - 01:00 pm BST
Principal Delivery Manager at Made Tech
Steven Sampson-Jones is a public sector agile consultant and visual facilitator. With a passion for transformation and a decade experience in the industry, he’s developed a deep understanding of the challenges faced by the public sector.