£ 38,250 - £ 72,250
Remote & Client Site as Required
Support in applying
If you need this job description in another format, or other support in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe we can use tech to make public services better. We also believe this can happen best when our own team represents the society that actually uses the services we work on. We’re collectively continuing to grow a culture that is happy, healthy, safe and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and experiences, so we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply for roles with us.
When you apply, we’ll put you in touch with a talent partner who can help with any needs or adjustments we may need to make to help with your application. This includes alternative formats for documents, the time allotted for interviews and any other needs. We also welcome any feedback on how we can improve the experience for future candidates.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a valued person accountable for the quality of complex, high-risk products and services in the public sector and work with stakeholders and teams to set visions and priorities.
Your role at Made Tech
- Effective workshop facilitation, enabling the delivery team to interpret research outcomes into actionable insights, continued by using product management principles and approaches
- Positioning yourself at the center of a multidisciplinary team, typically managing large scale projects with multiple workstreams, right from the discovery phase.
- Providing coaching, mentoring and support to the Community of Practice
- Working with the delivery manager to accurately monitor the progress of a project. That will include accessible weekly and monthly dashboards that can be fed back to the relevant stakeholders, including Directors.
- Focusing on improving the delivery team's ability to meet deadlines and adhere to the roadmap by diplomatically protecting them from outside influences and unnecessary distractions, instead, engaging the teams with the clients in more structured processes such as workshops, sprint planning, daily scrums, show and tells, retros, etc.
The following skills will be assessed during the application process
- Working directly with clients, ideally in a Consultancy with multiple services
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Lean and Agile processes
- Able to support team overcoming constraints to become high performing including coaching, mentoring and contributing to Community of Practice
- Designing, facilitating and leading workshops to shape vision and set direction
- Working within multidisciplinary teams with product, design, and technology working within the same cycles
Here at Made Tech, we’re committed to building a happy and diverse workforce. Throughout your interview process, you are welcome to speak to anyone from the following diverse groups:
This is completely optional but if you are interested in finding out more about life at Made Tech, please reach out to your respective agent or Talent Partner to set up a call.
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to.
Here are some of our most popular benefits listed below:
👩💻 Remote Working