Salary: £80,325 - £110,000
Location: London, Bristol, Swansea, Manchester
Hybrid - Remote & Client Site as required
Support in applying
If you need this job description in another format, or other support in applying, please email email@example.com.
We believe we can use tech to make public services better. We also believe this can happen best when our own team represents the society that actually uses the services we work on. We’re collectively continuing to grow a culture that is happy, healthy, safe and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and experiences, so we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply for roles with us.
When you apply, we’ll put you in touch with a talent partner who can help with any needs or adjustments we may need to make to help with your application. This includes alternative formats for documents, the time allotted for interviews and any other needs. We also welcome any feedback on how we can improve the experience for future candidates.
As a Delivery Principal, you will be instrumental in leading digital projects that positively impact the lives of citizens across the UK.
Your role at Made Tech
- Work with delivery, technical and design leads to ensure projects deliver the desired outcomes for users and customers whilst guiding clients through the delivery process from the first client engagement
- You’ll collaborate with delivery teams and client stakeholders to identify and manage risks and solve issues that arise
- You'll be developing and delivering an effective Account Growth strategy with other members of the Account Management Team
- Contribute to the Delivery Community of Practice
- Accelerate the career of other Delivery Managers through line management, coaching, mentoring & knowledge sharing
- As employee growth is a huge focus here, we would expect you to contribute to our recruitment efforts
The following skills will be assessed during the application process
- Agile Software Delivery experience
- Stakeholder management, engagement
- Risk Management & Delivery Assurance
- Consultancy and Sales ability
- User focus and outcomes thinking
Here at Made Tech, we’re committed to building a happy and diverse workforce. Throughout your interview process, you are welcome to speak to anyone from the following diverse groups:
This is completely optional but if you are interested in finding out more about life at Made Tech, please reach out to your respective agent or Talent Partner to set up a call.
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to.
Here are some of our most popular benefits listed below:
- ✈️ Taking Holiday – We offer 30 days’ paid annual leave
- 🕰️ Flexible Working Hours – We are flexible with what hours you work
- 🗓️ Flexible Working Days – We are flexible to the amount of days you work in a week
- 👶 Flexible Parental Leave – We provide flexible parental leave options
- 👩💻 Remote Working – We offer part-time remote working for all of our staff
- 🤗 Paid counselling – We offer paid counselling as well as financial and legal advice