Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Support in applying
If you need this job description in another format, or other support in applying, please email email@example.com.
We believe we can use tech to make public services better. We also believe this can happen best when our own team represents the society that actually uses the services we work on. We’re collectively continuing to grow a culture that is happy, healthy, safe and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and experiences, so we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply for roles with us.
When you apply, we’ll put you in touch with a talent partner who can help with any needs or adjustments we may need to make to help with your application. This includes alternative formats for documents, the time allotted for interviews and any other needs. We also welcome any feedback on how we can improve the experience for future candidates.
We're looking for two experienced B2B Marketing Managers to join our growing marketing team. This is a great opportunity for two enthusiastic collaborators to join a fast-growing company with expanding capabilities.
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with the Digital Marketing Lead and other team members to deliver marketing programmes that help generate demand for our services and build stronger relationships with our customers in key verticals.
You’ll focus on strategic customer accounts, as well as key prospects, supporting our sales team by generating qualified leads and accelerating the progression of opportunities in the sales pipeline.
Your role at Made Tech
- Project manage end-to-end campaigns (online and offline) including briefing, campaign execution, design, marketing automation, lead management and reporting
- Develop, execute, and manage one-to-few ABM programmes working with sales, industry and capability leads, and others in marketing to drive engagement and create sales opportunities within key industry verticals
- Build marketing and sales support materials, working with subject matter experts, content writers and designers to create compelling go-to-market pieces to support the sales process
- Work with our senior events manager to bring the Made Tech brand to life at external and client events, from industry conferences to client-specific roundtables and workshops
- Build relationships with the major cloud vendors (AWS, Microsoft) and work with them on co-marketing initiatives aimed at generating demand and driving leads
- Collaborate with client partners to develop and execute campaigns and supporting materials aligned to their account growth goals
- Measure and report on all aspects of your marketing programmes
In the application process, we’ll be looking for these skills and experience. Don’t worry if you don’t have all of these – that shouldn’t stop you from applying
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing, ideally in the technology sector
- Previous experience targeting the UK public sector
- End-to-end campaign management experience (online and offline)
- Experience in running account-based marketing (ABM) programmes
- Demonstrated knowledge of the major B2B digital marketing channels
- Experience collaborating with sales teams, subject matter experts and partners to deliver innovative strategies and campaign ideas
- Understanding of KPIs and marketing techniques for demand generation
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce or similar CRM and marketing automation tools
- Demonstrated ability running multiple projects at the same time
- Able to use data to inform strategy
- Experience managing marketing budgets and working with external agencies and vendors
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to.
More information can be found here