£ 40,500 - £ 76,500
London, Manchester, Bristol, Swansea
If you need this job description in another format, or other support in applying, please email email@example.com.
Our mission is simple! We believe we can use tech to make public services better. We also believe this can happen best when our own team represents the society that actually uses the services we work on. We’re collectively continuing to grow a culture that is happy, healthy, safe and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and experiences, so we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply for roles with us.
When you apply, we’ll put you in touch with a Talent Partner who can help with any needs or adjustments we may need to make to help with your application. This includes alternative formats for documents, the time allotted for interviews and any other needs. We also welcome any feedback on how we can improve the experience for future candidates.
Made Tech are experiencing a period of rapid growth and are scaling quickly to keep pace with demand. We are working with larger-scale projects and an increasing number of stakeholders, resulting in the expansion of the current delivery function. We have identified that a new, senior layer within the function is needed to ensure consistent direction, free up the delivery teams and provide a clear line of contact for client relationships.
Your role will entail:
- Owning delivery of large-scale digital programmes across the project life-cycle and multiple work-streams
- Managing and fostering exceptional client and internal relationships
- Creating a healthy delivery roadmap that is prioritised by business value and risk
- Designing appropriate reporting metrics and health checks to accurately monitor project progress including budget maintenance
- Identifying training needs and provide coaching to customers and team members
- Engaging client and team in structured processes such as workshops, sprint planning, daily scrums, show and tells, retros etc.
- Facilitating appropriate communication channels such as daily stand-ups, Trello /Asana boards
Requirements for the role:
- Client facing experience and a proven track record of working with customers to build delivery roadmaps
- Excellent communication skills and feel comfortable presenting to, facilitating, and negotiating with senior stakeholders
- Have an agile mindset - flexible in adapting delivery style to meet specific needs of clients and users. Good understanding of pros and cons of Scrum and other agile methodologies.
- Software Delivery Life Cycle experience (SDLC)
- Experience in delivering autonomously in a complex environment
- Experience of working with User Centred Design /working with cross functional teams
- Awareness of modern software development practices e.g. CI/CD + TDD
- Experience in nurturing high performing teams
- Experience of effectively managing budgets
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to.
Here are some of our most popular benefits listed below:
👩💻 Remote Working
More information can be found here