Salary: £60,000 - £90,000, £90K - £130K OTE, uncapped commission.
Location: National, Remote/hybrid
Support in applying
If you need this job description in another format, or other support in applying, please email email@example.com.
We believe we can use tech to make public services better. We also believe this can happen best when our own team represents the society that actually uses the services we work on. We’re collectively continuing to grow a culture that is happy, healthy, safe and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and experiences, so we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply for roles with us.
When you apply, we’ll put you in touch with a talent partner who can help with any needs or adjustments we may need to make to help with your application. This includes alternative formats for documents, the time allotted for interviews and any other needs. We also welcome any feedback on how we can improve the experience for future candidates. As part of our Client Success team, reporting into the Head of Client Success with a dotted line into the Head of Managed Services, primarily accountable for the sales and growth of the Managed Services practice.
This is a sales specialist role existing within a sales overlay model, with the objective of driving growth, revenue, winning new clients and projects and contributing to the sales and marketing aspects of the go-to-market plans of the Managed Services Practice. You will be building relationships with external and internal stakeholders and using deep experience of Managed Services to put together compelling value propositions and proposals to help win business and establish Made Tech as a trusted partner across the public sector.
Your role at Made Tech
- Meeting targets for annual revenue, annual sales and growth, as agreed with the leadership team on an ongoing basis. Driving growth through proactively identifying opportunities, and positioning Made Tech as the supplier of choice across the Pubic Sector.
- Defining propositions and Go To Market strategies for the Managed Services.
- Define a territory plan that delivers revenue goals by leveraging all appropriate sales and marketing channels
- Working closely with Client Partners to help grow the capability across existing accounts, taking the lead for outreach to new contacts in those accounts as necessary. Building valuable relationships with existing Managed Services client stakeholders to show the value of the practice and uncover opportunities to help clients better meet their goals.
- Identify potential client organisations and make relevant, targeted approaches, showing the value that the capability and Made Tech can bring to the client.
- Building your external network and showcasing Made Tech’s managed services practice through outreach, speaking engagements, client workshops, conference attendance etc.
- Collaborating with Made Tech’s marketing team to develop leads through specific marketing plans, branding, market research etc. Working closely with marketing and the Head of the capability to build out market offerings that are constantly improved based on client and market feedback.
- Providing specialist advice and support to the bids and frameworks team, and pursuing alternative routes to market.
- Developing and maintaining strategic partnerships to support in the creation and delivery of propositions.
- Setting fair, competitive and consistent cost models and exemplar team structures across a range of Managed Services propositions.
The following skills will be assessed during the application process
- A track record of sales achievement in selling complex next generation managed services in a consultative manner in the public sector.
- An understanding of digital technologies, agile and GDS ways of working.
- Evidence of your ability to deeply understand a client’s problems and lead/facilitate the development of solutions that deliver exceptional value to clients.
- Experience developing bespoke sales proposals and client propositions, as well as key client presentations to large numbers of people.
- Being adept at anticipating, defusing and resolving conflict effectively.
- Experience working in or growing accounts within public sector organisations.
- Working within a strategic sales team.
Here at Made Tech, we’re committed to building a happy and diverse workforce. Throughout your interview process, you are welcome to speak to anyone from the following diverse groups:
This is completely optional but if you are interested in finding out more about life at Made Tech, please reach out to your respective agent or Talent Partner to set up a call.
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to.
Here are some of our most popular benefits listed below:
- ✈️ Taking Holiday – We offer 30 days’ paid annual leave
- 🕰️ Flexible Working Hours – We are flexible with what hours you work
- 🗓️ Flexible Working Days – We are flexible to the amount of days you work in a week
- 👶 Flexible Parental Leave – We provide flexible parental leave options
- 👩💻 Remote Working – We offer part-time remote working for all our staff
- 🤗 Paid counselling – We offer paid counselling as well as financial and legal advice