Salary: £40,500 - £76,500
Location: Hybrid - London, Bristol, Swansea, Manchester
Support in applying
If you need this job description in another format, or other support in applying, please email email@example.com.
We believe we can use tech to make public services better. We also believe this can happen best when our own team represents the society that actually uses the services we work on. We’re collectively continuing to grow a culture that is happy, healthy, safe and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and experiences, so we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply for roles with us.
When you apply, we’ll put you in touch with a talent partner who can help with any needs or adjustments we may need to make to help with your application. This includes alternative formats for documents, the time allotted for interviews and any other needs. We also welcome any feedback on how we can improve the experience for future candidates.
As a Senior Delivery Manager, you will be essential in leading the delivery of multiple work-streams within a programme of work. This work positively impacts the lives of citizens across the UK and you'll be using your agile delivery expertise to ensure smooth sailing throughout the project lifecycle.
Your role at Made Tech
- You'll be managing one or two work-streams within a programme of work using agile methodologies
- You’ll collaborate with delivery teams and client stakeholders to identify and manage risks and solve issues that arise
- Contribute to the Delivery Community of Practice
- Accelerate the career of other Delivery Managers through line management, coaching, mentoring & knowledge sharing
The following skills will be assessed during the application process
- Agile Software Delivery Experience
- Experience with complex deliveries OR different types/ phases of deliveries
- Cross functional experience e.g. Engineering/ UCD
- Commercial experience - e.g. managing budgets etc
- Good facilitation and communication skills
- Risk management experience
Here at Made Tech, we’re committed to building a happy and diverse workforce. Throughout your interview process, you are welcome to speak to anyone from the following diverse groups:
This is completely optional but if you are interested in finding out more about life at Made Tech, please reach out to your respective agent or Talent Partner to set up a call.
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to.