Date: Wednesday, 23rd September 2020
Time: 1pm – 2pm BST
Webinar platform: Zoom (live subtitles will be available)
How can you help your technical teams to work effectively and productively in legacy codebases? In a legacy codebase, minor changes can break a fragile ecosystem, leading to system-wide issues down the line. Without the tools and techniques to confidently work in this environment, the productivity of your development teams can grind to a halt.
Join our Senior Engineer, Scott Edwards, as he explores techniques to both minimize the risks inherent to legacy codebases, and to increase your technical teams’ productivity levels in their day-to-day deliveries.
Topics we will cover include:
- Defining what we mean by “legacy codebases”.
- The benefits and costs of focusing on modernisation efforts.
- A strategy to help development teams to approach legacy codebases.
- Recommended resources for further research and learning.
- Scott Edwards, Senior Engineer at Made Tech
- 45 minutes presentation
- 15 minutes Q&A