Date: Wednesday, 23rd September 2020
Time: 1pm – 2pm BST
Webinar platform: Zoom (live subtitles will be available)
Have you missed this webinar? View the recording here.
How can you help your technical teams to work effectively and productively in legacy codebases? In a legacy codebase, minor changes can break a fragile ecosystem, leading to system-wide issues down the line. Without the tools and techniques to confidently work in this environment, the productivity of your development teams can grind to a halt.
Join our Senior Engineer, Scott Edwards, as he explores techniques to both minimize the risks inherent to legacy codebases, and to increase your technical teams’ productivity levels in their day-to-day deliveries.
Topics we will cover include:
- Defining what we mean by “legacy codebases”.
- The benefits and costs of focusing on modernisation efforts.
- A strategy to help development teams to approach legacy codebases.
- Recommended resources for further research and learning.
- Scott Edwards, Senior Engineer at Made Tech
- 45 minutes presentation
- 15 minutes Q&A