Date: Tuesday, 24 January 2023
Time: 11:30am to 12:30pm GMT
Organisations across the health and care sector are increasingly working on modernising their services to deliver quicker, more accessible and readily available support to patients, carers and healthcare professionals.
Made Tech and Mace and Menter recently worked with the team at NHS Gloucestershire to digitalise access to their mental health services for children and young people.
On this webinar, Rich Byrne, Lead Engineer at Made Tech will moderate a conversation where Liam Miller, Senior Engineer at Made Tech and Kat Thackray, Lead Consultant at Mace and Menter will go through the process and approach to user research during the project, as well as how the cloud platform was created to support a vital health service.
We’ll be covering:
- The need for the service
- Why reusability was important
- How user research informed the service
- How we used AWS and cloud technologies to make sure the service was reliable and open source
How this session will run:
- Free to attend!
- Hosted and recorded via Zoom Webinar
- There’ll be time for questions and answers at the end
- We’ll ask for feedback after the event
We are hosting this webinar with Mace & Menter.
Mace & Menter are public sector user research and service design specialists. The goal: better experiences for better lives. Clients include NHS England Transformation Directorate, NHS BNSSG and NHS digital.