Salary up to £40,000
Remote & Client site as required
Support in applying
If you need this job description in another format, or other support in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe we can use tech to make public services better. We also believe this can happen best when our own team represents the society that actually uses the services we work on. We’re collectively continuing to grow a culture that is happy, healthy, safe and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and experiences, so we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply for roles with us.
When you apply, we’ll put you in touch with a talent partner who can help with any needs or adjustments we may need to make to help with your application. This includes alternative formats for documents, the time allotted for interviews and any other needs. We also welcome any feedback on how we can improve the experience for future candidates.
As an Associate Delivery Manager, you will be a valued person contributing to the smooth running of agile delivery projects and working with a talented multi-disciplinary team.
As an Associate Delivery Manager, you will work alongside a more senior delivery manager, shadowing and providing support, until you’re confident enough to deliver an element yourself under guidance and mentorship.
You will pair with the Delivery Manager and observe how they triage and solve problems, to provide you with confidence and experience to move into an autonomous delivery role.
Your role at Made Tech
- You’ll use cross-functional skills to support your delivery team deliver successful outcomes to the client.
- You will use your previous project management experience to identify and manage project dependencies, risks and issues collectively with the team.
- You use your communication skills to help communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, and facilitate discussion within a multidisciplinary team
The following skills will be assessed during the application process
- Ability to identify risks
- Commercial experience - e.g. managing budgets etc
- Good facilitation and communication skills
Here at Made Tech, we’re committed to building a happy and diverse workforce. Throughout your interview process, you are welcome to speak to anyone from the following diverse groups:
This is completely optional but if you are interested in finding out more about life at Made Tech, please reach out to your respective agent or Talent Partner to set up a call.
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to.
Here are some of our most popular benefits listed below:
- Taking Holiday – We offer 30 days’ paid annual leave
- Flexible Working Hours – We are flexible with what hours you work
- Days – We are flexible to the amount of days you work in a week
- Flexible Parental Leave – We provide flexible parental leave options
- Remote Working – We offer part-time remote working for all of our staff
- Paid counselling – We offer paid counselling as well as financial and legal advice