Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Location: Manchester, Bristol or London
WFH: Flexible, 1-2 days per month in one of our offices
Support in applying
If you need this job description in another format, or other support in applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Made Tech are public sector technology delivery experts. We help the UK public sector, from health to government, transform the way they deliver technology.
- We’re highly driven by our mission and looking to build on our already very diverse set of minds to help us continuously improve and innovate in our space.
- We're now a team of over 350 people across the UK and plan to double in size over the next year.
Working as part of our growing Talent team, you will play an active role in building new teams across the UK. You will facilitate the recruitment and onboarding of our people and ensure a brilliant candidate experience. You will play a key role in the hiring of our early careers ("The Academies"- more on that later!) and also have the unique opportunity to support our Diversity & Inclusion goals.
Supporting our hiring
- Scheduling a high volume of interviews and maintaining multiple trackers.
- Maintaining relevant communication touch points with candidates during the interview process. We pride ourselves on our candidate journey and you will be an ambassador of this experience for permanent and academy hires.
- Sending contracts for new joiners and ensuring any questions are passed on to the relevant person to answer in a timely manner
- Regular communication with external agencies providing interview confirmation details and general progress updates for their candidates.
- Maintaining our ATS (Workable)
Supporting our Academies
- We have run academies for the past 5 years, providing people with the skills and opportunity to work in the tech sector.
- Once people join our Made Tech Academy, they are paid to learn across a 12-week course before joining a client project team and contributing to projects that really matter.
- In 2022, we have begun scaling the number of academies that we hire for and deliver. Currently they are for our Software Engineering and User-Centred Practice teams with the ambition to offer more in the near future.
- As the Academies programme grows, our vision is you will take on more responsibility it in this area. Therefore this is great opportunity for career growth and development!
Supporting our Diversity & Inclusion Goals
- At Made Tech we want to foster a diverse, happy and well-supported team across the organisation and we want to be transparent about that.
- This opportunity would play an active role in supporting & delivering DE&I initiatives across the business. So we're super keen to speak with someone who wants to be involved and help deliver meaningful change.
- We have produced this Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy to find out more about what that means at Made Tech.
- Internally, we have a number of open and closed community groups for you to join at Made Tech.
In the application process the following skills will be assessed
- You will be passionate, driven and enthusiastic about progressing your career in Talent/Recruitment
- You will be comfortable dealing with key stakeholders and not afraid to challenge when needed.
- You will have good attention to detail, and possess a logical and structured approach as you will be managing the entire coordination activity of a busy function. This means you will be helping the team create our ways of working, policies etc, and making sure they are fit for purpose as we continue to grow.
- You’ll also be the main point of contact for interview scheduling and contract creation where you will need a customer-focused approach, possess excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise a busy and competing workload.
- You will possess strong written and oral communication skills and be both a collaborative team-player and equally able to work autonomously.
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to.
Here are some of our most popular benefits listed below:
✈️ Flexible Holiday
🕰️ Flexible Working Hours
👶 Flexible Parental Leave
👩💻 Remote Working
🤗 Paid counselling
🏖️ Paid anniversary break
More information can be found here