Salary: up to £50,000
Are you passionate about talent and want to actually see the real-world impact from what you help to create? Our mission is simple! We believe we can use tech to make public services better. We also believe this can happen best when our own team represents the society that actually uses the services we work on. At Made Tech, we’re collectively continuing to grow a culture that is happy, healthy, safe and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and experiences, so we encourage all people from underrepresented groups to apply for roles with us. Have we caught your interest? Please read on…
As a Talent Partner for our academy you will be a valued person delivering an incredible academy recruitment experience to all applicants. You will work closely with internal teams and external organisations to drive applications and brand engagement for Made Tech. Through our academies, you will help to drive a diverse environment - offering equal opportunities to all applicants regardless of background.
In this role you will be empowered to:
- Own our academy hiring practice end-to-end ensuring the recruitment of four academies in 2022 and more beyond
- Partner with universities, charities and other organisations to build the Made Tech brand and engage with diverse audiences
- Drive applications to our academies and screen all applicants in line with our mission statement
- Work closely with our internal teams to design a best-in-class outreach programme along with an effective interview process.
- Project manage academy hiring year-round to ensure capacity in teams to support
- Create a scalable programme of hiring to reduce impact on the business and teams
Learn more about our academies here - https://www.madetech.com/careers/academy/
Your everyday toolkit.
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence
- FlexaCareers/Indeed/Glassdoor/Totaljobs/Ada's List job board
- Charlie HR for day-to-day HR management
- GitHub for our handbook
- Small Improvements for 121’s and merits
- Slack for internal communications
- Google Suite for email, calendar, documentation etc.
We want our teams and individuals to grow. If you don’t have the following skills, you will have access to a learning budget, experienced team members and a wider learning and mentoring culture that can help you develop the following
- Project management
- Presentation and public speaking
- Team Management
- Great relationship skills - ability to network with external parties and bring the brand alive
- A drive to deliver - experience in having achieved set targets in specific time frames
- Ability to hire on potential - spot the superstars before they shine
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to.
Here are some of our most popular benefits listed below:
✈️ Flexible Holiday
🕰️ Flexible Working Hours
👶 Flexible Parental Leave
👩💻 Remote Working
🤗 Paid counselling
🏖️ Paid anniversary break