Salary: £60,000 - £90,000, £90K - £130K OTE, uncapped commission.
Location: National, Remote
Support in applying
If you need this job description in another format, or other support in applying, please email email@example.com.
We believe we can use tech to make public healthcare services better. We also believe this can happen best when our own team represents the society that actually uses the services we work on. We’re collectively continuing to grow a culture that is happy, healthy, safe and inspiring for people of all backgrounds and experiences, so we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply for roles with us.
When you apply, we’ll put you in touch with a talent partner who can help with any needs or adjustments we may need to make to help with your application. This includes alternative formats for documents, the time allotted for interviews and any other needs. We also welcome any feedback on how we can improve the experience for future candidates.
As a Client Partner you will be a valued person to help us deliver on our growth goals and be a part of our exciting mission. You will be responsible for growing a portfolio of strategic accounts within Healthcare.
You’ll be passionate about understanding the challenges faced by your clients and work with a multidisciplinary account team to support your client to overcome them.
Your role at Made Tech
- Lead on the creation and execution of a strategic account plan for each of your clients and work with the account team and staff on the ground to ensure we’re making progress towards our goals.
- Develop a deep understanding of our value proposition and be able to communicate this effectively to audiences of varying levels of digital and technology maturity .
- Identify specific growth opportunities within your accounts and proactively take new ideas to your clients to elp them solve their biggest problems. You’ll lead on the qualification, pursuit and capture of these opportunities and will personally hold a multi-million pound annual growth target, which you’ll be expected to exceed every year.
- Build strong strategic relationships with senior stakeholders and become a trusted and valued partner. You’ll also be expected to follow up on any marketing generated leads from within your accounts and leverage these to build your network and our influence within the client's organisation.
- Work in conjunction with Finance managing account profitability and take the lead on the commercial negotiation of rate cards and contractual terms, to ensure they are inline with the wider business guidelines.
- As employee growth is a huge focus here, we would expect you to contribute to our recruitment efforts
The following skills will be assessed during the application process
- A track record of sales achievement in selling complex services in a consultative manner.
- An understanding of digital technologies and agile ways of working.
- Evidence of your ability to deeply understand a client’s problems.
- Experience developing bespoke sales proposals and client propositions, as well as key client presentations to large numbers of people.
- Being adept at anticipating, defusing and resolving conflict effectively.
- Experience working in or growing accounts within public sector organisations.
- Working within a strategic account team.
Here at Made Tech, we’re committed to building a happy and diverse workforce. Throughout your interview process, you are welcome to speak to anyone from the following diverse groups:
This is completely optional but if you are interested in finding out more about life at Made Tech, please reach out to your respective agent or Talent Partner to set up a call.
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to.
Here are some of our most popular benefits listed below:
- ✈️ Taking Holiday – We offer 30 days’ paid annual leave
- 🕰️ Flexible Working Hours – We are flexible with what hours you work
- 🗓️ Flexible Working Days – We are flexible to the amount of days you work in a week
- 👶 Flexible Parental Leave – We provide flexible parental leave options
- 👩💻 Remote Working – We offer part-time remote working for all of our staff
- 🤗 Paid counselling – We offer paid counselling as well as financial and legal advice