Salary starting from: 29,750 with London-weighting starting from £31,237
- Location: This is a hybrid role.
- Hybrid working: Client-site/office 1-2 days per week
Made Tech wants to positively impact the country's future by using technology to improve society. We know that putting user needs at the heart of our design approach is the best way of achieving this. We're in the early days of building an expert community of content designers, interaction designers, service designers and user researchers to work with our public sector clients.
Content Designers work with the other design and research specialisms to design services that give users the information they need, in the right format, at a time that works for them. This is a collaborative role, that can have a real impact on the success of service delivery. They are active members of a growing user-centred practice (UCP) at Made Tech.
A content designer is responsible for creating, evaluating, updating and reviewing content at all stages of the end-to-end user journey.
At this role level, you will:
- work collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams to focus on the needs of the user and create content that meets them
- use evidence and analytics to make content decisions and be able to explain them well
- be confident talking to stakeholders at all levels, and able to use your knowledge and expertise to influence decision making
- have an understanding of the government service standard and how to work to meet its requirements
- contribute to and use style guides and content patterns
Skills needed for this role level
- Agile working
- Team working
- Content concepts and prototyping
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Strategic thinking
- User focus
- User-centred content design
- Contribute to the culture at Made Tech
Here at Made Tech, we’re committed to building a happy and diverse workforce. Throughout your interview process, you are welcome to speak to anyone from the following diverse groups:
This is completely optional but if you are interested in finding out more about life at Made Tech, please reach out to your respective agent or Talent Partner to set up a call.
We are always listening to our growing teams and evolving the benefits available to our people. As we scale, as do our benefits and we are scaling quickly. We've recently introduced a flexible benefit platform which includes a Smart Tech scheme, Cycle to work scheme, and an individual benefits allowance which you can invest in a Health care cash plan or Pension plan. We’re also big on connection and have an optional social and wellbeing calendar of events for all employees to join should they choose to.
Here are some of our most popular benefits listed below:
👩💻 Remote Working